This week I have made some progress on secret projects, although there were a few evenings when I didn’t crochet and just cuddled my sick cat. I also did some crochet that I can actually show you!
First I’ve done a few more rows on my dragonfly jumper. I think I’m at the end of the increasing now, so once it gets to the arm stage things will be more straightforward. The original pattern I was looking at has some optional shaping, but I think I’ll just go straight down.
And this morning I whipped up a quick plant pot cover for one of our many plants. This was quite experimental, but I think it turned out well. This Ficus is sitting next to a couple of others with pink pots, so I thought I’d continue the pink theme, with a bit of grey to contrast. I made it up as I went along and included a drawstring at the top so if the cover is a little large you can tighten it. Then it was rows of htrs interspersed with some crossed trebles to add a little more texture, top down. My daughter is pleased with it, so I’m happy 🙂
Next job will be making covers for the other plants who don’t have fancy pots.